Dazzle your friends and family with this attractive plant that produces strikingly beautiful red and yellow striped flowers. It tolerates heat well and blooms continuously for a long time - a great choice for container gardening! Plant them next to your edible plants as the heavily scented flowers has an insect repellent effect.
Germination: 5-14 days under ideal conditions.
Best before date: Dec 2021
Check out our seed germination guide here: https://www.thewriggleyfarm.sg/post/seed-germination-tips
'Court Jester' French Marigold, 30 seeds
- Full sun (minimum 4 hours)
- Fertilise sparingly with diluted solution
- Well-draining medium with plenty of organic material
- Deadhead flower regularly to encourage new flower production
- Control spider mites using a soap spray/organic pesticide