The orange flame is a French marigold, producing eye-catching orange and red two-toned flowers. This dwarf variety grows up to 6 inches tall in neat mounds, and is a great choice for border or container gardening. Plant them next to your edible plants as the heavily scented flowers has an insect repellent effect.
Germination: 5-14 days under ideal conditions.
Best before date: Dec 2022
Check out our seed germination guide here: https://www.thewriggleyfarm.sg/post/seed-germination-tips
'Orange Flame' French Marigold, 30 seeds
- Full sun (minimum 4 hours)
- Fertilise sparingly with diluted solution
- Well-draining medium with plenty of organic material
- Deadhead flower regularly to encourage new flower production
- Control spider mites using a soap spray/organic pesticide